Pets are family and Sootie is the baby of my house.
I tease and annoy him like he's my younger brother.
He looks pretty content in this photo:

I tease and annoy him like he's my younger brother.
He looks pretty content in this photo:

Pretty cute in this one:
Trying to ignore me now:
And now he is fully pissed. Look at that glare.
On the last day of uni we had to construct sectional slices of anatomy in the pelvic area using plasticine.
It's ridiculously fun because I love anatomy and creative shizz like this. My role was the combiner so I actually got to draw and place all the plasticine bits onto the slices. What we do is trace the anatomy onto baking paper and then use the tracing to cut out the different muscles/organs/bones/vessel. There are different groups for each category who trace and cut, and I helped to combine all the parts together.
This is basically like a reconstruction of CT slices in the axial plane.
Below is the pelvis. Red- muscles, white - bone, green - genital organs
The blue bit is the penis rorr.
On Monday we all went to Sannie's house for her house warming and I celebrate my birthday early.
We thought Heiman's favourite chip flavour was salt and vinegar..but apparently it's not.

We thought Heiman's favourite chip flavour was salt and vinegar..but apparently it's not.

We BBQ'd outside which was really nice :]
It's been a while since we've had a gathering in a home.
Edward painted my face for my birthday card. I loved all the messages they were so sweet.
I got more Skip beat which is super awesome :D I shall try to fill in the missing volumes now haha.
I didn't take many photos because my camera was really slow. It literally took one whole second to take a single shot.
Joey also gave me a jade bangle, I love it :]
On Thursday night I went out with my uni friends for Korean BBQ and then they came back to mine for an intense game of Heads up Charades. I haven't gotten that excited about a game for a while, good fun. The japchae at Korean garden is the best.
On Saturday I went out with my youth to 1000 steps.
The weather was sooooooooooo nice! I really thank God because I was stressing about so many things in the morning and in the end it was a fantastic day out. Seriously, all things work together for good to them that love God and to them who are called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28)
Before we climbed the steps we were fooling around in the playground and a 2 or 3 year old boy came up behind me. He couldn't speak English but immediately asked me to play with him through nudges and strange sounds. He was so cute and I attempted to play with him/ save him from death as he tried to do all these crazy stunts 3 years old kids shouldn't do. Cheers to making a friend in like 5 seconds.
When I came down from the steps he was still playing there and stopped to say goodbye to me before he left. NAWCAKES!
I climbed up with Joy and I wanted to go up and down again but my ankle said no :c
After 1000 steps Joy and I ate dinner with Zack's family at Korchi in Clayton.
I lost my jajameun-ginity and it was good. I love the gloopy noodles. The kimchi fried rice and spicy chicken was really nice as well, it was a satisfying meal. But I think I've had enough Korean food for the month.
Joy and I ended the night with some Running Man and my cheeks hurt from so much laughing.
I had a fantastic mid-sem break, I can't wait for exams to be over.










LOL i wish we got to play with plasticine in our course... :(
ReplyDelete