Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Monday, 2 January 2012

New year, new food

Man, I have no idea how to titled my food posts anymore.

Anyway, for new years in church, I made a baked cranberry and white chocolate cheesecake.
I separated it into little bit size cupcake cups, so it's easier to eat and control :P


That's chocolate on the top...
It was actually a reaally nice cheesecake. A new favourite :]

Then on New Years, somebody gave us a carton of eggs which are due today,
SO I made Creme Caramel, which used up 6 eggs.
I dunno why, but the yolk was sooooo yellow!
Maybe because it was free range eggs...happy chickens = better eggs?

Hence why I think my creme caramel looks so buttercup yellow.
It was my first time making it, and :DDDDD it was a complete success!


The only problem was getting it out of the cups...
That was my first attempt...I just killed it by stabbing the edges with my spoon. 



This second scoop out was better

I love this dessert >

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.