Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Friday, 20 January 2012

beads and butterflies

This week I tried making jewellery and completed a birthday card with Eddy.
 The other day I bought this necklace from Diva, but I only wanted this wooden shaped heart.
There were two other chains attached to it - which in my opinion didn't match well- and being an impatient person, I just hacked them off with a good old pair of scissors. I was actually surprised at how weak they were...oh well..it's Diva.. 


I didn't want to throw out the other two chains and beads, so with a friend's birthday coming up,
I decided to have a go at making a cluster necklace.

I started building on the blue bead and chain, adding what ever I could find. 


Side note: I <3 my new treble clef pendant! 


I went down to Spotlight again to pick up some more trinkets and clasps, then
fiddled away until it turned into this. 

 


 I got inspired by this artist called Peter Callesen recently,
so Eddy and I decided to make a butterfly cut out card. 





This was a practice piece. These critters look more like moths.


Butterfly trail~


A random sleepy Sootie.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.