Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Friday, 6 January 2012

Crazy Wings

We brought Loz out to Crazy Wings for a catch up.

Loz confessed that she couldn't even eat peri peri chips without water, so I was quite excited to see her reaction to crazy wings. 


So we started her out on the original and she was already complaining.




And then we all dug into the crazy wings and btw,
this was also the first time for me.

So we all took a bite and those three gave up 3 seconds in,
while I chewed down half and died.
One fact of my life: Chili > Judith

My mouth and lips were stinging,
eyes were watering,
ear canals were burning,
nose was running
and to top it off,
I got a mini nose bleed.

Ahh...I'm so weak. Even now the walls of my stomach are protesting the foreign meat.

Loz on the other hand, nibbled hers. Died. And then after a 10 min rest decided to finish the whole thing.
Hence the Loser and Winner photo below.  



normal.

normal.
scary. 
asian. 

Loz's neck was so angled here...



So I tried to do it too...but no...my neck is normal..




Good times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.