Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Saturday, 31 December 2011

Blessings



This year has truly been a blessing.
It was the best year of secondary school,
with no regrets or failures in which I couldn't overcome.
At times it was stressful, but for the most part,
this year was the funnest year of my life.

I made new friends,
grew closer to a few,
drifted from many
and some I probably won't be seeing again for quite some time
as they start a new chapter in their lives.

But when I look back to my 6 years at secondary,
I feel accomplished and grateful.
I feel blessed for all the people I've met and those who've helped me through these years.
I don't feel like I've wasted my life away doing stupid things.

 I found my own faith growing as well.
Despite being busy with studies, I still made it to YAF regularly,
and because of that I've learned far more important things than the information
hidden in my school textbooks.
I stepped up to the new challenges at church,
to serve faithfully, humbly and thankfully.

I thank God for the preservation of all the lives of my friends and family. 

So for the last two days, 
I've been filling out my 365 diary which I received as a present last year.
It's a lot of work,
 but I believe it's worth persevering my precious memories.
Here are a few pages from the highlights of the year :]







My book has gotten so fat because I stuck so many things in :P
It cannot close properly..and I'm only like one third of the way through D:


I'm a stubborn person.
I generally oppose change,
so as the year is approaching the end, part of me doesn't want to move on.
I don't want to drift away from my high school friends at all,
but I think I've matured a bit.
I know from experience that friendships can survive as we go our separate ways.
Though, to be honest, it takes a very strong bond to do that as time passes :P
But it's good, because that's when you know who your real friends are.

So I'm not as worried as compared to the last major change in life :]
So in a few hours...
hello 2012 ^^! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.