I have finally completed all the hurdles VCE has thrown at me.
When I was reading Dengeki Daisy, they had a few pages about exams,
which I thought was kind of relevant.
When I was reading Dengeki Daisy, they had a few pages about exams,
which I thought was kind of relevant.
I hate posting images onto blogger, because it always goes retarded and I'm quite impatient.
Since I couldn't get it to a nice size, I typed out the black boxes and tiny surrounding texts.
Since I couldn't get it to a nice size, I typed out the black boxes and tiny surrounding texts.
Exams are obviously times of emergency.
If you view life as a game, then exams are probably a 'boss' that you have to defeat.
It was quite rough last night.
Different people use different tactics for exam preparation.
There are those who just study calmly as usual,
And those who start cleaning and organizing things for no reason.
If you view life as a game, then exams are probably a 'boss' that you have to defeat.
It was quite rough last night.
Different people use different tactics for exam preparation.
There are those who just study calmly as usual,
And those who start cleaning and organizing things for no reason.
Those who push their bodies to the utmost limits
(I'm not going to fall asleep! I definitely won't fall asleep!)
Those who go off doing other things
(I like studying. I'm good looking and I like studying)
Those who just prepare for the exam and go to sleep early.
In a way, those people are the most irritating
(Only idiots cram last minute)
And me?
It's as if I change into another person when I study, in order to get first place.
(I'm not going to fall asleep! I definitely won't fall asleep!)
Those who go off doing other things
(I like studying. I'm good looking and I like studying)
Those who just prepare for the exam and go to sleep early.
In a way, those people are the most irritating
(Only idiots cram last minute)
And me?
It's as if I change into another person when I study, in order to get first place.
In other words,
the type that would do anything to get first place.
the type that would do anything to get first place.
Learning different ways of learning, struggling through it, going to ones limits, becoming determined.
Learning about all the ways to overcome these battles.
(To prevent a nosebleed)
These should be the things that us youngsters should be concerned about.
The world that is filled with numerous challenges and battles
Before we enter "society", the adult world...
(To prevent a nosebleed)
These should be the things that us youngsters should be concerned about.
The world that is filled with numerous challenges and battles
Before we enter "society", the adult world...
Well the last page expresses the joy of finishing the last exam.
And then somebody screwing it for you, by bringing you back to reality IF you were to fail.
Then that person gets thumped,
And then somebody screwing it for you, by bringing you back to reality IF you were to fail.
Then that person gets thumped,
and yeah, Teru comes out victorious.
Results came out today and yeah, finally the reality of finishing high school has begun to set in.
I mean I knew exams were over and yay epic holidays,
but I never really felt that "never get to go to school with my friends again"
moment. I know it's hard to keep friends from school in like 10 years time, but it's not impossible.
Strong friendships will last no matter how much time passes.
Results came out today and yeah, finally the reality of finishing high school has begun to set in.
I mean I knew exams were over and yay epic holidays,
but I never really felt that "never get to go to school with my friends again"
moment. I know it's hard to keep friends from school in like 10 years time, but it's not impossible.
Strong friendships will last no matter how much time passes.
This morning all I could think of was 1 Tim 6:6.
"But godliness with contentment is great gain."
and later when I read it in my bible, verse 7 left an impression too
"For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out"
SO with that verse in mind, I checked my ATAR with surprising calm.
And I'm pretty happy :]
Now it's time to choose a course.
Sigh.
If only I was an awesome pastry chef.
but NOoOOooOOoO... apparently - quotes- "they don't make enough money to survive."
And I'm pretty happy :]
Now it's time to choose a course.
Sigh.
If only I was an awesome pastry chef.
but NOoOOooOOoO... apparently - quotes- "they don't make enough money to survive."
So farewell dream job and hello list of alternative options.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.