Finally the SUN has come out,
and we have the FREEDOM to PLAY
without feeling like we're procrastinating or wasting precious "study time".
without feeling like we're procrastinating or wasting precious "study time".
I headed to Choo's house in the morning
and had a small unco moment when I smashed the corner of her front door into my foot.
It hurt.
It hurt.
We went to Maccas and I got a free sundae.
sugar rush...
Then after a few transport issues,
we got to Mordiallic beach.
we got to Mordiallic beach.
Someone was in dire need to feel the sun...
This is how you spend your summer holidays ❤
Eating good food,
with good company,
under a bright sun,
while breathing in the fresh, clear air.
All that and
LOTS AND LOTS OF SUNSCREEN...
or you'll fry.
or you'll fry.
Ahaha her face is like I NEED PROTECTION FROM HOMAN!
I think she's got it right, this kid is dangerous when he's holding
anything that can turn into a missile.
anything that can turn into a missile.
I mean..just look at that face >.>"
So smart, yet so childish.
The sky always feels so vast when your laying on the beach.
The sky always feels so vast when your laying on the beach.
We played water bomb dodgeball and this little preppy kid just ran into our playing field,
stole our water bombs and attacked the twins.
Cutest kid EVER!
stole our water bombs and attacked the twins.
Cutest kid EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.