Preparing a triple choc cheesecake for Eddy's 18th in a foreign kitchen is so fun.
I asked for a mixing bowl, and I got a tub. YEAH!
I asked for a mixing bowl, and I got a tub. YEAH!
This is what happened when Wilson tried to be melt the white chocolate.
Hmm...I don't think I'll ever eat Cadbury white chocolate again.
Hmm...I don't think I'll ever eat Cadbury white chocolate again.
So, since that failed, he ran down to the shops like a boss
and bought chocolate melts.
and bought chocolate melts.
Funny thing happened with I was mixing it together.
I was like...hmm, the mixture looks so small...I think it's missing something.
But then I looked at the serving size and it said it was for 6 people.
So then I thought, oh ok, it should be fine.
I was like...hmm, the mixture looks so small...I think it's missing something.
But then I looked at the serving size and it said it was for 6 people.
So then I thought, oh ok, it should be fine.
TURNS OUT I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG.
I forgot the cream, because it just magically rolled out of the plastic bag when it was in the car.
I forgot the cream, because it just magically rolled out of the plastic bag when it was in the car.
But I persevered on and layered the cheesecake into a glass cup.
It turned out extra sweet and rich.
It turned out extra sweet and rich.
Behold the triple choc cheesecake
While I was cooking, Wilson was preparing the place for the party
Teehee, I always eat the ugly looking cupcakes.
And I played around with the icing. Heh heh, I didn't think that the icing would stand up like that.
It looks strange.
And I played around with the icing. Heh heh, I didn't think that the icing would stand up like that.
It looks strange.
And Choo made a smiley face
Vanilla cupcake Christmas tree :]
I was going to ice them and stack it, but it was too troublesome.
Also, icing + cupcake = too sweet.
I actually prefer eating cupcakes with no icing.
Also, icing + cupcake = too sweet.
I actually prefer eating cupcakes with no icing.
Then we checked out our bonfire making skills
Just add some gasoline and BOOM.
After that, back to the kitchen to add some finishing touches.
Eddy's special cheesecake glass, decorated with a Alice in Wonderland theme tag,
made by Selina.
made by Selina.
A box of macarons for the sweet tooth boy.
And of course a present, in a deceiving box,
we couldn't be stuffed buying a gift box.
Tea pots because to tie in with the Mad hatter theme
More creative tags
And Melbourne Breakfast tea.
It smelled and tasted SO GOOD.
I love tea and coffee. Though "coffee stunts your growth",
well..what ever, it's not like I'm going to grow anymore.
It smelled and tasted SO GOOD.
I love tea and coffee. Though "coffee stunts your growth",
well..what ever, it's not like I'm going to grow anymore.
Tea cups and saucers
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.