Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Sunday, 3 October 2010

It's a Spring thing

Each time you look up in the sky
Or watch the fluffy clouds drift by,
Or feel the sunshine warm and bright,
Or watch the dark night turn to light,
Or hear a bluebird sweetly sing,
Or see the winter turn to spring,
Or touch a leaf or see a tree,
It's all God whispering, "This is me..."
-Helen Steiner Rice

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotomaniac_it/3421868828/#/

I feel like the last two weeks have just flown by while I unlocked my obsessive-anime watching habits and reverted into an anti-social otaku. Screw you Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Hibird!

But anyway, some highlights of the holidays:
❁ Let's Bab + Despicable Me in 3D. I think "IT'S SO FLUFFAY!" has been the most overused quote this year...I think I'm going to punch the next person that says it...unless they're cute.

❁ Ice skating got me a nice, dark bruise on my knee after slamming into the wall in an attempt to escape the clutches of evil Homan. The next few days = pain pain pain.
*Eddy's tormented face while eating the chilli dumplings has also plunged itself into the "never forget this" memory slot.

❁Shopping mid-year sales with mum. Bought a two dresses, top, cardigan (btw, I never buy dresses ...Mum was so proud. >.>") and a bangle. Haven't been shopping in ages.

[RANT] I have small, wide, demented feet which makes it frustratingly hard to find shoes! I wanted these open toed flats from Cotton on but OF COURSE...there were none my size. I remember Selina laughing her ass off at me while we searched Target for kids shoes. ==" embarrassing days.
T^T When I go to Asia I'm gonna go on a massive shoe shopping spree.

❁First Prefect meeting~ Interesting and fun, except Mr M still had his freaky aura which prevented me from being truly relaxed. We have a really good team though, I'm looking forward to next year :]

T-T Missed out on many faces these holidays, but hopefully I'll catch up with them soon.

Anyway, soooo many upcoming events this month! It's gonna be busy, but I feel refreshed and ready.
Spring always makes me happy. The days are long and it's warm and sunny.
Lots of ENERRGGYY woo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.