Never have I yearned so much for the holidays until now. Third term was super hectic with SAC's bombing out some weeks and extra music performances.
Thank God for holidays and rests...and the odd die-on-my-bed-for-half-an-hour moments. Power nap breaks are really revitalizing.
One minute I'm fully snoozing away and the next, I spontaneously wake and open my eyes to a fresh burst of energy.
What I don't understand, is that I can wake up almost exactly 30 min later during power naps, but never on time in the morning. However, I guess I'm still considered a morning person.
First day of holidays was spent quietly.
Got fat on Korean food and bubble tea, bought some manga and a cat breed book at Borders...which compelled me to scrutinize my poor cat until I figured out his lookalike.
I gave up because he's too ugly...kidding, I think he's a Somali cat but not sure.
My cat has extra hair behind his front legs which I call armpit hair x].
Anyway, even though holidays are here, I must remind myself that it is not an excuse for laziness. A bit of slack is fine, but not to the point being titled as a 'sluggard'.
"The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing: but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat." Proverbs 13:4
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.