Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Saturday, 16 October 2010

17

One thing i realised this year, is that people coming up to you and saying HBD is so awkward. Though thank you to the few who managed to genuinely wish me well.
Friends...yeh, friends just looking at you, knowing it's your birthday but somehow just too shy or lazy to speak up. >.>"...to be honest while yesterday was interesting with the rain and the crazy yr 12's, the only time I actually felt happy was at home with my family.

One thing that was nice though, was that people who I expected not to remember...remembered.
I'd rather have a few friends remember and say Happy Birthday to me, than 50 people who wouldn't have given a damn if it wasn't for Facebook.

Bro woke me up very..er..melodiously and after that when I went to the mirror, I seriously thought I had grown. Too bad the magical imagination of mine brought me back to reality after 3 seconds...-disappointed face-
Mum bought a tiramisu cake from Breadtop and this year was the first time I've actually blown out candles O-o".

Loved the chocolate decoration around the side.

Nodame Mongoose ♡

Squishy angel cat


Mokona~! Already enjoying the comfort of my pillow
Bro bought me a camera so I don't have to steal his anymore to take some snaps :]!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.