| Last Biology class |
| Last Music class |
| Wynne getting bored in Music...made some freaky indo mask with this blu-tac rubber |
| Last Japanese class |
| -pokes- |
| Great advice Mr Creed |
| :O i literally have this face |
| End of the day :] *Gotta love Paul the maintenance man! |
x] Great year with pretty awesome classes and teachers. I actually do feel like I've improved this year and learned a lot. Especially Biology. After every bio lesson, it literally felt like my teacher had thrown the textbook into my face.
✷ Maths was definitely less stressful than last year thanks to my teacher. + my tutors are so nice
✷ Japanese was by far the most enjoyable subject. Got to meet Noguchi-sensei!
✷ Music was second best. Besides my failure at aural, our wacky class has had hundreds of laughs each lesson. :] I love discussing music with Wynne as well, it's not everyday that you find some one as interested in classical music.
✷ Chem...hmm what to say. It's like a second methods. It wasn't all that bad besides the constant -PANICWTBDOESTHISMEAN??- before every test...
✷ English was actually quite fun. Fantastic teacher that has helped me understand myself when I asked stupid long-winded questions. and Loz - the Queen of persuasive writing. Im-friggin-possible to concentrate when I'm sitting next to her. What to remember from yr 11 english: Beware of stupid people. That is all.
Made new friends and even managed to rekindle some old flames so I'm happy. I know it's cliche, but this year SERIOUSLY went by fast!
The only thing left now is exams!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.