Masterchef Australia has been really awesome this year and I loved the Nigella Lawson week.
In one of the episodes the judges crashed the Masterchef house to surpirse the contestants with a midnight snack challenge. The winner won with his "brookies" recipe. It is a brownie x cookie and I just had to try it myself haha.
In one of the episodes the judges crashed the Masterchef house to surpirse the contestants with a midnight snack challenge. The winner won with his "brookies" recipe. It is a brownie x cookie and I just had to try it myself haha.
I looked up the recipe and ended up printing off some for my work colleagues as well ^^
I decided to bake a batch for Caf's house warming.
The MC contestant made chantilly cream with it as they were pretty decadent. We had to eat it with some ice cream which turned it into a really nice ice cream sandwich.
At Caf's house we had viet spring rolls which was really lovely. Caf's new house is like an upgraded version of her old house. All the furniture gives off the same nostalgic vibe from our high school days. Her house was always the pit stop after school, lots of fun memories were created there ^^
After lunch we played games and it was great to hang out with the mount group.
I introduced this song called "Our Own House" by Misterwives to Caf on the way back from SYG, and she got hooked on it haha. It was an appropriate to play it for the house warming :)
I first heard it from Lia Kim's awesome dance video, she's amazing check it out:
I first heard it from Lia Kim's awesome dance video, she's amazing check it out:



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.