Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Monday, 23 November 2015

Puns, cards and the last day of uni

 This month was a bit crazy because I had exams and job interviews scattered everywhere.
I admit I was losing it a bit. 

But I did well on my exams and the job interviews passed smoothly though I did get rejected by all the hospitals I did my internship year at :/ I sort of knew it was coming though because when ever I plan out my future, God closes the doors and opens something else. I've never been disappointed though ^^ 

We celebrated Brandon's birthday this month by going to Persian Flavours again and then going back to his house to chill. We celebrated his birthday early because he was going overseas. I don't remember much except for the guacamole viral song that Chooi-ee played = _ =

On the 23rd and 24th were my last days at uni woohoo! We had to do our literature review/research project presentations and I presented on the last day. I think I did pretty well so I was happy. I did a literature review on volunteering in radiography which opened up my mind about the world of volunteering. My supervisor was so awesome and inspirational. I loved working with her :D
Hopefully one day I'll be able to put this knowledge into helping others across the globe! 


Gen uploaded this photo of our cohort: 


"Poor centering from the people who don't actually take x-rays but that's to be expected. A good four years. Wish this could have had all of us. Xx Gen." 

 It's kind of crazy how symmetrical the students were...haha the front row are our lecturers.
This is only half our cohort because the others were doing their internship.
These are a great bunch of people, it's been a great 4 years of radiography :)! 

And then a few days later we celebrated Choo's birthday. She wanted to keep it low key, so I just invited everyone over to hers and we ordered pizza. 

I made her a pun card:


and a pun box with "tearable puns", these pj's and some chewing gum/fruit chews. 


I may have over ordered on the pizza which caused us to play punishment games around the table to finish it off. Wynne apparently got constipation for a week after that >.>"
oops.

This year I stepped up to lead choir with Carol
and we decided to make thank you cards for all our choir members.
It has been so rewarding for me to conduct choir and while it's been challenging, I thank and praise God for sustaining us! Here are some of the different designs:







Every person and voice in choir is important, if even one person is missing the balance is thrown out the window and we have to re-tune/adjust. I'm so thankful for everyone who committed this year to singing with us, it's been really fun ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.