I am a very poor swimmer but this year I've definitely improved a lot! I can finally do breaststroke :)
This month I ate a lot of ramen ^^
I caught up with Yi Ling at Shyun. It's been a long time but it was great catching up with her. She had her battle make up on because she had just finished a tough exam.
I caught up with Yi Ling at Shyun. It's been a long time but it was great catching up with her. She had her battle make up on because she had just finished a tough exam.
Later on in the month I went to Hakata Gensuke which holds the title of the best ramen in our city.
The broth was amazing but it was pretty dang expensive. I think just the base soup, noodles and basic shavings of meat was already $13, and then you have to add toppings for like $1-3 each. SERIOUSLY...$1 FOR 2 PIECES OF SEAWEED?! It was a delicious rip off though.
The broth was amazing but it was pretty dang expensive. I think just the base soup, noodles and basic shavings of meat was already $13, and then you have to add toppings for like $1-3 each. SERIOUSLY...$1 FOR 2 PIECES OF SEAWEED?! It was a delicious rip off though.
I love after church lunches ^3^/
Lately there has been these cats vs cucumbers viral videos:
so I had to try it on Sootie:
He freaked out a little, but then walked on by like "whatever" ...so boring
This month I also hung out with Joy before going to CGF together.
We made meringue nests, whipped up some cream and topped them with fruit.
Joy lives in the city and has a small studio apartment. She has this strange microwave/oven thing which could only bake like 6 cases at a time. We were running out of time because I was helping Joy out with her bible study prep, so we had to bake them at a higher temperature. Meringues should be slow baked at low temperatures to crisp them up, so ours were a little chewy.
We made meringue nests, whipped up some cream and topped them with fruit.
Joy lives in the city and has a small studio apartment. She has this strange microwave/oven thing which could only bake like 6 cases at a time. We were running out of time because I was helping Joy out with her bible study prep, so we had to bake them at a higher temperature. Meringues should be slow baked at low temperatures to crisp them up, so ours were a little chewy.
When we finished we rushed off to Harry and Alex's place. The last time we were here I was with Lionel and we traveled all the way from Traralgon and it was already dark. So here's a day photo from the sky lounge :)
I was pretty proud of these meringue nests!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.