Last Saturday I went to the city for CGF's potluck dinner at Tim's house. There was great food and we got to play some Super Smash Bros on Wii U.
Sometimes...I have massive cravings to play this game (I blame you Eddie).
It's stress relieving and fun to play with so many people.
Tonight YF had a sports night and dinner together :)
We had cheap but delicious dumplings and then burned it off with futsal and basketball.
We had cheap but delicious dumplings and then burned it off with futsal and basketball.
I can't really play futsal/soccer. I don't really know how to like...kick the ball, run and look ahead at the same time :( My foot was sore the next few days at work...I'm so weak, but it was still really, really fun ^^
When we got kicked out of the sports centre everyone wanted to play some more, so we headed to Monash Uni to play of the free futsal courts. They were amazingly all free!! (Probably because it was getting close to exam time)
At Monash we split into nationalities and played some captain's ball. This was the "All Blacks" team haha
After all that I was pooped, but we still ended up at Maccas for a late night run.
I get really restless staying at home all the time so it was great running around all night :)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.