Joey talked me into going to BAP's concert in Melbourne and I'M SO GLAD SHE DID!
This concert was seriously one of the best nights ever, though it felt so surreal! I can't believe BAP stopped at Melbourne for their world tour XD!
Disclaimer: I'm about to go into fangirl mode. Don't puke or hate please.
This is B.A.P and I remember Joey got me into them because their Warrior debut was so fierce. They were known as the monster rookies because their live performances really blew the competition away.

Disclaimer: I'm about to go into fangirl mode. Don't puke or hate please.
This is B.A.P and I remember Joey got me into them because their Warrior debut was so fierce. They were known as the monster rookies because their live performances really blew the competition away.

Leading up to the concert I wasn't very hyped because I was really distracted by assignments and many other things so on the day I was pretty chill. The concert started at 6.30pm but I got there at 11.45am because Joey called me to come. That crazy girl got VIP tickets and arrived before 8am. I was originally gonna get there at 2pm.
Waiting for like 5 hours wasn't that hard actually. Except I literally had one tiny sip of water and had to pee twice. Thankfully I made friends with the people around me, they were really nice so I had good company :)
All the waiting REALLY WAS WORTH IT, because I had the best view possible from general standing. I was right at the barrier and nobody from behind pushed me. This was my view, though my camera makes it look like it was super far away. It was actually like half the distance and I could see the whole stage perfectly~ I was sooooo happy XD!

B.A.P bring so much energy to each of their songs, my fav performances were Hurricane, Bang x2, Crash and Warrior (though they were all super good). I had so much fun and I enjoyed all the eye-candy :P They are so good looking in real life, my bias is Daehyun but it got wrecked by Yongguk. He's so charismatic on stage and his smile is so freaking infectious! I love his performance adfasdjfkljf!! They were all amazing though, I love BAP because all of them hold their own weight in the group and nobody really overshadows each other. Ompho just thinking about them brings back all the feels!!

When I listen to their music now, I just get so excited because of their awesome performances >< Live concerts are the best! I managed to take a snap with Joey before we left the concert. I didn't record or take any photos because I wanted to fully enjoy the show. Joey got some awesome photos though :)
Waiting for like 5 hours wasn't that hard actually. Except I literally had one tiny sip of water and had to pee twice. Thankfully I made friends with the people around me, they were really nice so I had good company :)
All the waiting REALLY WAS WORTH IT, because I had the best view possible from general standing. I was right at the barrier and nobody from behind pushed me. This was my view, though my camera makes it look like it was super far away. It was actually like half the distance and I could see the whole stage perfectly~ I was sooooo happy XD!

B.A.P bring so much energy to each of their songs, my fav performances were Hurricane, Bang x2, Crash and Warrior (though they were all super good). I had so much fun and I enjoyed all the eye-candy :P They are so good looking in real life, my bias is Daehyun but it got wrecked by Yongguk. He's so charismatic on stage and his smile is so freaking infectious! I love his performance adfasdjfkljf!! They were all amazing though, I love BAP because all of them hold their own weight in the group and nobody really overshadows each other. Ompho just thinking about them brings back all the feels!!

When I listen to their music now, I just get so excited because of their awesome performances >< Live concerts are the best! I managed to take a snap with Joey before we left the concert. I didn't record or take any photos because I wanted to fully enjoy the show. Joey got some awesome photos though :)
After the concert Joey and I ended up hanging around to see BAP leave the venue. I think that was when reality hit me that I saw them in the fleshhh (yes I feel like a crazy person right now). We were standing away from the big crowd so we knew they were waving bye right to us :P
Then we went to Flinders, bought some Japanese food for dins and went home.
My ears were ringing really badly when I was trying to sleep, I've never been in such a noisy place before. Everyone was screaming and fanchanting sooo much, it was crazy. But I'm surprised I didn't hate it, though there were times that my ears hurt. FYI I hate noisy places and get edgy if I don't have personal space, but I think I was so absorbed in the concert I didn't mind haha~
Then we went to Flinders, bought some Japanese food for dins and went home.
My ears were ringing really badly when I was trying to sleep, I've never been in such a noisy place before. Everyone was screaming and fanchanting sooo much, it was crazy. But I'm surprised I didn't hate it, though there were times that my ears hurt. FYI I hate noisy places and get edgy if I don't have personal space, but I think I was so absorbed in the concert I didn't mind haha~
The next morning was really strange because I was like...more excited after the concert than before the concert. Heaps of people had post-concert blues, but I was still on a high. The only thing that sucked was that my arms were sore from all the fist pumping.
It was a fantastic night, though I doubt I'll wait so long for any other band. I think I'd only be willing to wait for Big Bang or Infinite. >< I hope they come one day!
It was a fantastic night, though I doubt I'll wait so long for any other band. I think I'd only be willing to wait for Big Bang or Infinite. >< I hope they come one day!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.