Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Sunday, 11 May 2014

Wilson's birthday

Joey and I went shopping for Wilson's present and it was a really fun day :)
I got to the city at like 10am and hardly any of the shops were open so I was kind of bored. Joey was a bit late so I wandered around MC and tried to familiarize myself. I've been to MC so many times, but I still can't navigate around the place. I am a lost cause.
Anyway Joey and I bought Wilson some shoes and walked around Emporium in the morning.
Lots of stores weren't open yet, but we checked out Uniqlo and saw a super cute cafe. It screamed out Selina because it looked like a place for high tea :P
We also checked out H&M and surprisingly we didn't have to wait very long. Probably about 6-8 mins to get in. There were soooo many people, but it was really nice inside. I saw quite a few things I liked, but I was saving my money for new boots.
We met up with Eddy for lunchies at Chillipadi. It was cold that day so a big bowl of chicken laksa was so satisfying~ Even though it was cold, Joey still bought an ice cream hahaha...I don't understand.

After lunch we went to DFO at South Wharf and I bought shoes for the BAP concert :D
I love Famous footwear because all their shoes come in size 5!! I really needed shoes to make ME TALLER for the concert.

We went home for dins and after that I ended up shopping some more with my bro and mum at Chadstone. My bro helped me pick out a laptop sleeve for Wilson and I bought some knitwear :)
I was exhausted and I don't think I need to shop again for a while.

Wilson's birthday:We met up at Jess' house and ate some tacos/nachos and just chatted. It was really simple though somehow we ended up doing 3 rounds of shopping and Wilson had to run home to bake the taco shells because Jess' oven doesn't work.  It was an interesting night and great catch up session. Chi was back in town and Caf told a good story about work. I made inside heart cupcakes again, but they weren't as successful as the first time :(

I made a card for Wilson for the first time. I can't make cards for guys...I don't know why but I just struggle. It always turns out girly. I think the only card I was happy with was Edward's adventure time/doctor who card. But I'm pleased with the card, I just don't feel like it's tailored well to a guy. Oh well, Eddy was dying under a sea of assignments so I tried mah best. I even wrote a poem :P


Extra:
I got bigger glasses because I got blinder derrrp~
I look really fob now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.