Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Sunday, 9 March 2014

Traralgon week 2 & 3

So 3 weeks of clinical placement has passed and I've finished all my assessments for general radiography :)

Here's the horizontal beam lateral hip that I did for an assessment. I'm really happy with it.


In the second week I did early ICU round shifts. It has really built up my confidence in mobile x-rays, which is something I needed to work on this semester.
The third week I was on afternoon shifts and boy was that a new experience. I was running the general department by myself with only one other radiographer in CT. I was shitting myself on the first night because the list for CT and generals was long and chaotic. I dealt with angry non-English patients and lots of sick emergency patients by myself so again my confidence has risen. 

Living in Traralgon has been good though I hardly see John because we work on different shifts and places.
I tried this green tea latte powder that I found in the house. When I told a friend I was gonna try it, he was like DON'T DRINK IT YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE IT'S BEEN, THERE COULD BE RAT POISON IN THERE! But I ignored his paranoid views and drank it anyway.  It was actually really nice.
I finished watching Sherlock, so now I dunno what to watch. 


Everyday I gotta cross this railway and the first week I didn't know there was a trodden down path through the grass and gravel. So it was really difficult to climb over and I couldn't help but imagine myself tripping or stumbling over and being hit by a train. Fun times.


I also forgot my hairbrush and hairdryer so I was reduced to brushing out the knots with a fork little mermaid style :c




Last weekend I celebrated Mish's birthday at her house. She cooked us a massive feast! Whoever marries her is going to be a lucky fat man. Perfect wife material. 

Here is a random photo of Sherry in pain after trying the pressure point hula hoop hahaha


Mish ordered a massive Sofia ripple cake, it was really rich and chocolaty.





Till next time :P

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.