On Thurs I went shopping with Sherry for presents.
I took her to Let's Bab afterwards for Bi Bim Bab. I crave Bi Bim Bab like every few months.
I love to put lots of chili sauce in :)

I love to put lots of chili sauce in :)

I drank my first coconut last week. My mum always refused to let me try one because she doesn't like it and told me it's not worth buying. But one YF night almost everyone was flabbergasted that I hadn't tried one, so I gave into the peer pressure. I couldn't open it so my brother hacked it open for me.
IT WAS WEIRD...but ok. I don't think I'll drink another one again. For some reason I thought the liquid would be milky like coconut milk haha. So I was like.."What is all this water?" I'm the biggest failwhale Asian.
This fool was fighting with another cat last night and got himself scratched near the eye and ears. He was super docile after losing and spent the rest of the day sleeping inside. It's kind of funny watching Sootie sleep. Sometimes you can tell he's dreaming because his whiskers and paws twitch a lot and he sleep-meows.
IT WAS WEIRD...but ok. I don't think I'll drink another one again. For some reason I thought the liquid would be milky like coconut milk haha. So I was like.."What is all this water?" I'm the biggest failwhale Asian.
This fool was fighting with another cat last night and got himself scratched near the eye and ears. He was super docile after losing and spent the rest of the day sleeping inside. It's kind of funny watching Sootie sleep. Sometimes you can tell he's dreaming because his whiskers and paws twitch a lot and he sleep-meows.
On Saturday I wanted to try making love-heart cupcakes from howtocookthat.net, but mum was ruling the kitchen so she didn't let me use the oven. Instead I helped her prepare food for church because we were rostered on for tea fellowship.
We boiled some frankies (frankfurts) to make some pigs in a cradle.
They are super simple and yum. Mum also made cheese twists.
Kat's birthday:
I made Kat a Pokemon Mew card haha because that's her favourite pokemon. I wanted to make the backing purple but I couldn't find any good cardboard. Jess got Kat a purple mew shirt so I wanted to match it.
This is the image I used, but I couldn't be bothered with the shading on mew. So cute.

Eddie took some photos from the night. But you'll probably have to wait 4 months for it...
I had a really fun night catching up with everyone. We ate at Gepetto's in Burwood and then went back to Jess' house. I missed Jess' birthday so I felt like I hadn't seen the group for a while. As always there were embarrassing conversations, but the night was filled with much laughter and tons of food. Classic Eddie made an origami elephant out of the table top sheet. We attracted the attention of an old couple sitting behind us who asked us where we were all from. I remember that happened at Jell's Park as well when we were playing RM.
...Are we that weird? Maybe we were too loud? I don't know. But the couple weren't mean, though the old lady didn't look too happy to me. I think they were surprised that we were a high school group because they probably thought we were fobs.
Jess put this ducky coat on Jazz, which was adorable :P
Good night :)












No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.