Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Friday, 12 October 2012

MSO: LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring

My early birthday present from Caf. She's my LOTR-obsession buddy.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HOBBIT! Though I'm keeping my expectations low.
I don't know how I'm gonna top this gift next year.

But anyway, we went to see the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra at Hamer Hall.

They played the whole movie on screen with live music.
The battle scenes were buggering amazing, it was so intense!!
 It made me realise how much music contributes to the scenes in a movie.
I loved the tuba and piccolo parts, and of course the shire theme.

I haven't watched LOTR in a few years so it felt extra epic and like new.

My favourite quote from the Fellowship of the Ring:
"FOOL OF A TOOK! Throw yourself in next time and rid us of your stupidity."
From Gandalf to Pippin in Balin's tomb.







After the concert: 



I just finished my second exam.
I can definitely say that I lack common sense and logic.
I don't know why I go for the stupid answer or miss out the obvious.

I SHOULD TRUST MY OWN JUDGEMENT...but I never seem to in the end.

I always mutter "don't be stupid, don't be stupid" in my head before an exam.
But I always end up being stupid =-=" and it's not because I didn't know the answer,
but rather I CHOSE TO GO AGAINST MY INITIAL ANSWER...Aal;sdkfjaoweifj

I still remember something a friend told me in primary school.

"You just need to trust yourself to trust yourself"

I FEEL LIKE A  FLIPPIN' FOOL OF A TOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.