Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Sunday, 28 October 2012

Final teen year

I spent my birthday rotting at home this year because I had an exam the next day.
 Woot for exams landing right next to my birthday.
So my birthday started with a cute b'day message from Vi at midnight, but I was pretty tired from cramming and I went straight to bed.

Then at 4am I had a lovely nose bleed that went on for 10 mins.
Thankfully another birthday message cheered me up in my bloody, half-asleep state.


I had a cake at youth fellowship on Friday night. Haha it was a long time since I've blown out candles.
Strawberry and custard cake!

The following weekend was the best weekend of the year.
I finally won two netball games in one weekend and it was my church's 13th anniversary.
The choir performance went well and there were macaroons everywhere for dessert :D

My friends surprised me with dinner on Sat night.
I seriously wasn't expecting the group to turn up because of uni/work etc, so it was a  really, really, really awesome surprise seeing everyone, I love you guys!

I actually thought I was going to have a dinner date with Wynne because I never anticipated her organising anything..sorry Wyn, but you just aren't the type...
We went to eat at Tarng in the city. The korean food there is sooooo good!
I definitely recommend it! Everything was really delicious, but the servings are smaller than normal.
Big bonus: kpop mv's on the big TV screen :]

I felt bad because that was the first thing that caught my attention when I walked in.
Everybody else was already sitting at the table and were ready to surprise me when I walked in. But my eyes were glued to the screen...SORRY GUYS.






Homan's photobomb ahaha!
And Choo and I's trolling relationship. 


Infinite mv :DDD!



Second cake for the week, I forgot what it was called. Something from Brunetti that had some liqueur in it.
 



So err...Homan scares the shit out of me sometimes. 






 Wynne's Darth Vader mouth is hilarious! I can't get over it hahaha, it's so triangle! 
We chilled at MC with Homan until he started his night shift.
It was a really good and much needed catch up session :] 


  

My very cute belated birthday card.
 And the guys got me a pianica/melodica x]!!




 I'm trying to learn Clara C's Offbeat because her song features a pianica at the end.
I feel like Nodame! 
I went out on Wednesday night after placement with the people who couldn't make it on Sat night.
We ate at Brunswick, but we had to part early because I had placement the next day.

The bouquet of lillies finally opened, they are beautiful :]



I seriously feel so blessed by God for all the friends that I have. I deserve nothing and yet I've received so much. All praise and thanks to God for his marvellous works of grace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.