Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Girly brunch time


I recently had a catch up sesh with Selina and Steph :]
We tried Brunetti in Myers, it was so nice.
CAKES EVERYWHERE!
The selection was damn exciting, it took ages for Selina and I to order because we couldn't make up our mind. All the sandwiches had fancy names...I just wanted the one with egg, tomato and ham.



Btw, I have an instagram account. I love the filters, it's soo much fun.
Find me at chibihands


We browsed in Myers because Steph wanted to buy perfume.
Omfish, the amount of store attendants everywhere trying to make Selina and I buy stuff was nuts.
They were nice, but I felt like they were preying on me.

I also went to State library for the first time.
Actually Mum said she has brought me when we used to live in the city.
But I don't remember...
If I went to Melbourne uni I think I'd live at State library.

In the afternoon we bumped into Jamie and chilled at that fake grassy area in MC.
Such a girly relaxing day :] 

That was last Friday (somehow it seems like it happened weeks ago)
and today is Wednesday.

Between those days I've smashed the opposition on Sat netball and lost by one goal on Sun netball.
They were both great games. 

But other than that, I've been spending my time rotting at home.
I'm not stressed enough, so I've been procrastinating like crazy.
I feel like YouTube is sucking my life away.

I can't wait till camp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.