I tried out my new bake pop trays last weekend :]
The instructions told me to buy any cake mix...so I just got something discounted from the supermarket.
The instructions told me to buy any cake mix...so I just got something discounted from the supermarket.
Bake or Cake pops are just balls of cake on a stick teehee~
So you fill one tray and clamp the second tray on top.
Then you wait in hope that the cake will rise into a sphere.
So you fill one tray and clamp the second tray on top.
Then you wait in hope that the cake will rise into a sphere.
You can't really check on them/poke them to see if their ready,
so I just took them out when they erupted.
so I just took them out when they erupted.
These little blobs were nice and biscuity.

When I took them out they weren't sphere :(
And the trays didn't really join properly, so there was this edge I had to trim off.
The bottom was really round and nice, but the top was like a mountain.
I didn't have proper icing, so I just used the frosting from the cake mix.
This was too running and sticky, but I suppose it was ok.
This is my first bake pop :3
This was too running and sticky, but I suppose it was ok.
This is my first bake pop :3
I didn't have any where to support the sticks so I could only roll the balls in chocolate frosting and chocolate flakes.
My instagram filtered photo hehe
It was really fun, but it took a lot longer than I expected!
I will find a proper icing recipe the next batch I make, but I think it'll take a few tries till I get the hang of decorating them.
I will find a proper icing recipe the next batch I make, but I think it'll take a few tries till I get the hang of decorating them.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.