Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Friday, 14 September 2012

HBD mum

Happy birthday mum :]
My mum is probably the greatest person in my life,
she's a great cook and both a caring mother and best friend.

One person once remarked,
"I don't understand how your family isn't obese with your mum's great cooking"

We aren't obese just yet, but I know I'm on my way there.



So I made this today at Hargraves after my computer test.
I love the little quiet spots in the library.

And now for a little sook:

I suck at computer tests.
I was determined to lift my grades and I was so sure I knew my stuff leading up to it.
I even walked out of the test feeling positive I did well.
But why doesn't my hard work reflect in my score TT^TT
I have no idea why I got so many wrong.

Feeling slightly depressed right now.
I think it's time for some baking therapy

And a small surprise this week:
I got xrays for my feet recently,
and I found an avulsion fracture on my fibula (in my leg)!

I figured it was from one of my accidents during netball training in primary school.
At the time I never got it checked...even though I did hear a crack when I fell.
My loving mother just gave me crutches and wrapped it up with an old bandage.
Once it broke off, it never healed back.
And so, 7 years later, I find my cute little fracture on xray.

WOOT RADIOGRAPHY :] 

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.