Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Saturday, 4 February 2012

Wynne's birthday

Happy Birthday Wynne!
It was an awesome day :D

It really makes you feel happy when you 
know that your efforts have paid off in making someone else happy!
I think yesterday was the happiest I've seen Wynne :P
She almost cried a few times...YAAY! (out of happiness of course)

So we sat around and feasted on her mother's lovely buffet,
and caught up with the people who'd finally come home from overseas.

Then we played pictionary for a while, until Eddy's group won.
IT'S NOT FAIR. He's smart AND he can draw.
Eddy makes any team he's on imba when we play pictionary. 

On the other hand,
this was Homan's attempt at drawing the statue of liberty. When I look at it now,
I think his picture wasn't too bad. 


 But you see that flag? That was his attempt to draw the flag of Canada because the fishhead
thought the statue was in Canada.

He received brutal backlash for his kindergarten level of general knowledge. 


Midway through the game Wynne got attacked by a bear. 


Now I know what you're thinking.
Rilakkuma really looks like pedo bear.
SO a person dressed in a pedo bear costume  rilakkuma costume
may be quite confronting. Especially when it's lunging towards you. 


But Wynne loves Rilakkuma and quickly got her revenge. 


We all chipped in to get Wynne a 3D NDS


When Homan wears the rilakkuma costume...
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. 

The Pedo Homan is coming to get you. 



It's not cute. It's undeniably creepy.


Anyway, Wynne and I were trying out a piano duet.
I brought over this song.

Berceuse - Dolly's Suite Op.56 - Faure

It's a really nice tune~ 



2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.