So, life update.
Meeting lots and lots of new people this month. Learning lots of new faces and names is actually pretty fun :] Yay for uni and a new netball team.
Now I have a random rant.
Mum washed my blankie - yes, I have a Hamtaro blankie - and hung it out to dry the other day.
Then that night I wrapped myself in my blankie because it was chilly.
Little did I know that a HAIRY WHITE CATERPILLAR had latched and camouflaged itself with my blankie. I was on my comp, when my arm started getting itchy. At the start I was like, meh, it's just a bit itchy, maybe a mozzie flying around? But after like maybe half an hour, my arm had developed some red nice rashes.
I never suspected a caterpillar to be so...harmful. I crapped myself when I opened my blankie and found him all tucked nicely in the fold.
Meeting lots and lots of new people this month. Learning lots of new faces and names is actually pretty fun :] Yay for uni and a new netball team.
Now I have a random rant.
Mum washed my blankie - yes, I have a Hamtaro blankie - and hung it out to dry the other day.
Then that night I wrapped myself in my blankie because it was chilly.
Little did I know that a HAIRY WHITE CATERPILLAR had latched and camouflaged itself with my blankie. I was on my comp, when my arm started getting itchy. At the start I was like, meh, it's just a bit itchy, maybe a mozzie flying around? But after like maybe half an hour, my arm had developed some red nice rashes.
I never suspected a caterpillar to be so...harmful. I crapped myself when I opened my blankie and found him all tucked nicely in the fold.
The bumps were ew...and it was itchy for 2 days.
Beware guys. Caterpillars are not your friends.
Beware guys. Caterpillars are not your friends.
Next:
I'm using a new pencil case for uni. It's the new home for my handmade mongoose key ring that I got for my birthday :]
I'm using a new pencil case for uni. It's the new home for my handmade mongoose key ring that I got for my birthday :]
And finally:
For a friends birthday, I tried more quilling stuff.
I can't say that I've gotten the hang of it yet...
Sorry for the bad lighting, I ceebs editing.
For a friends birthday, I tried more quilling stuff.
I can't say that I've gotten the hang of it yet...
Sorry for the bad lighting, I ceebs editing.
oh I knew it was time to farewell your long monocuroboo pencil case :D
ReplyDeleteHello Judith!
ReplyDeleteI can't find your email address, I need to contact you. Because you got 2nd prize. :)
Cheers!
Mall