Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Thursday, 29 September 2011

Up and Down

DOWN
Yesterday, after being sleep-induced after a very satisfying korean lunch with Wynne, I woke up to a nice huntsman spider watching over me from my bedroom corner. Surprisingly, I didn't run hysterically out of my room. Though as expected, I couldn't step back into my room till this morning.

UP
All this rain has reminded me of the parable of the wise man and foolish man.

"Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock."

"And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a
foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it."


Matthew 7: 24-27
This parable also reminds me of Colossians 2:6-7:
"As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving"


DOWN
Today I was waiting for the LATE bus and got honked at by some stupid bastard that drives a white ute. Then the  LATE bus made me miss my second bus. So I decided to walk up the steep hill to my piano lesson. While walking, my umbrella handle decided to break as it couldn't withstand the heavy rain and wind.

UP
The only positive I can see from today is getting some exercise from dragging all my books up the hill.

DOWN
After piano lesson finished...
Repeating Sheldon's lines "I am the master of my own bladder" when you're waiting at the bus stop to go home, does not work.

UP
Thankfully Caf was home and her toilet was free. SAFE!
Also, got to see some year 7 photos on her comp. Comparing photos of the past and present was quite amusing.

DOWN
When I got home, a water pipe burst on the main road. No water supply = no shower = smelly. =[

UP
Costco's beef bulgogi is really nice :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.