Holidays have finally arrived.
*Victory dance*
I know that "BLAHBLAHBLAH YEAR 12 STUDENTS DON'T GET HOLIDAYS BETWEEN TERM 3 AND 4", but watevs man, I'm sick of VCE.
*Victory dance*
I know that "BLAHBLAHBLAH YEAR 12 STUDENTS DON'T GET HOLIDAYS BETWEEN TERM 3 AND 4", but watevs man, I'm sick of VCE.
Please let me rest a bit and take some time to refocus.
During these holidays, I would like to...
| Sprawled all over my bed like a boss. |
And reclaim my sleeping territory.
| He always looks so angry. |
That's what I'd like to do.
But in reality
I'll probs be hiding in a small dark room studying.
But right now I really ceebs with VCE.
Sometimes hard work pays off.
Sometimes it really doesn't.
Sometimes hard work pays off.
Sometimes it really doesn't.
Somebody please motivate me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.