Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Thursday, 15 September 2011

IKEA

Finally had the chance to go to the Springvale IKEA store! This is actually the first time I've been to IKEA. It was awesome. It's like real life SIMS...but with no cheats to give you lots of money so you can go crazy and buy everything.

...I'm such a sad person.


After starting the week on a pretty low note, I feel much better today. Why? Because instead of having 6 sacs this week, 2 of them got moved to next week. Which means I'm FREE. But...I'm crapping myself. Only 17 more days of highschool left!

ifyoucan'ttellalready..... I'M REALLY HYPER RIGHT NOW... because who in their right mind would pass the opportunity for a free cup of coffee at Ikea?

Ikea was really fun and I got inspired to redesign my room a bit. I'm gonna try and fix up my walls after exams. Or when I just ceebs studying. Maybe I should start it right now.
Mum and I spent three and a quarter hours wandering in Ikea, and almost got lost in the car park.

SO CUTE! You press their heads to turn them on.
Swedish meatballs. The serving was..as you can see, was pretty sloppy. But it tasted nice!
Bought this lantern for $4
Unrelated. BUT I FOUND A TRIPLE PEANUT TODAY.

1 comment:

  1. lol. you got ripped off. HAHA my sister saw that lamp at the same ikea for $2.99 on saturday/

    TWO MACCAS SOFT SERVES you could have bought there judith - TWO!! haha lol jks. :D i like the lantern.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.