This year was the first time I've celebrated my birthday properly. I
hate being in the spot light, so instead of expecting a casual and chill
yum cha with friends, it turned out to be one of the most boisterous
meals I've experienced.
:] Not saying it was a bad thing...though I'm glad the the restaurant staff
shoved us in the corner, away from the majority of the public.
The extremely loud singing and blindfolding was heh, very unexpected,
but thanks for all your birthday wishes and effort-filled gifts!!! :D
| Yum cha nubs. |
| Canto speaking people. Minus Caf. |
When you yum cha with lots of people, the table becomes a mini battle ground. Especially when your favourite egg tart or mushroom goes missing from the turn table before you even realised it was there.
But anyhoo, it was a really great lunch.
Thank you for the cupcakes :] It was very sweet.
I'm still living off these cupcakes!!
I'm so sorry thighs.
I'm so sorry thighs.
| ||
| LSKDJFSDKLJF. It's a piano cut out. Simply AMAZING. |
| ||
| Handmade turtle-dog hybrid toy. Never in my life, could I predict getting this unique present. teehee! |
Do you remember this mongoose?
WELL. Okaerinasai papa-mongoose :D Thank you soooo much Eddy!
(If you want to read of his struggles in making his giant mongoose head, click here)
I will stick to the thorough set of instructions on how to take care of my mongoose family.
Worked off the yumcha down at the park.
And that is all for now. Thanks for making this day special, because I'm not looking forward to my real 18th birthday.
i can say some of the dishes in chinese D,:
ReplyDeletehahaha true true, sorry jess~ i only captured your arms though XP
ReplyDelete