Athletics day 2011!
Last school event of the year!
Here's how my day unfolded...
woke up at 6:30 to get ready
Here's how my day unfolded...
woke up at 6:30 to get ready
| Went to Caf's in the morning carrying our handmade unicorn. I had no contribution to this project. |
The number of kids that looked at us with their mouths wide open from their car was hilarious. I pictured them going to school and saying "I SAW A UNICORN TODAY~!" and their friends like..whaaaattttt is she on?!
| Leaving our mark at Kikki.K |
![]() |
| Morning at Knox |
Little dialogue between Eddy and Eddie the Hungry Jacks worker, that occurred while we waiting for a lil brekky at the food court...
Eddy: Can I please have the breakfast meal?
Eddie: Sausage or bacon?
Eddy: err....sausage
Eddie: Would you like cappuccino, latte or flat white?
[Eddy looks at me]
Me: err, latte thanks.
Eddie: Wait...who's eating this?
Me: I'm just drinking the coffee
[Eddie gives us a weird look and makes the coffee]
[Hands the coffee to me as we wait for the food to be ready]
Eddie to Eddy: So what's that stuck on your face? Why is it like that?
Eddy: errr...sometimes I just wake up and it's like that. I don't know why...
Eddie: What?
Eddy: Yeah I can't help it.
[Eddie tries to laugh if off while handing the food over]
Eddy: mmm..hash browns.
Eddy: Can I please have the breakfast meal?
Eddie: Sausage or bacon?
Eddy: err....sausage
Eddie: Would you like cappuccino, latte or flat white?
[Eddy looks at me]
Me: err, latte thanks.
Eddie: Wait...who's eating this?
Me: I'm just drinking the coffee
[Eddie gives us a weird look and makes the coffee]
[Hands the coffee to me as we wait for the food to be ready]
Eddie to Eddy: So what's that stuck on your face? Why is it like that?
Eddy: errr...sometimes I just wake up and it's like that. I don't know why...
Eddie: What?
Eddy: Yeah I can't help it.
[Eddie tries to laugh if off while handing the food over]
Eddy: mmm..hash browns.
| Entering the venue with Project "U" |
![]() |
| 3rd, 2nd and 1st long jumpers. |
Woot! I jumped 3.57m!! Pretty happy about the distance considering my height.
| I like this photo :] |
| Moments before I almost b!tch slapped Wilson with my FEET. |
![]() |
| Watching all the fit people race and thinking how fat we are in comparison |
![]() |
| I have an excuse. This was the first time I've tried high jumping. It's my freestyle face plant high jump. |
![]() |
| After many attempts I got over!! I must've looked like a hobbit trying to jump over Helm's Deep..backwards. |
![]() |
| Resumed back to the freestyle jump with Chooi-ee |
![]() |
It was an awesome day that actually went too fast.
Totally unlike the previous super boring years at athletics.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.