I ♥ pianos
I ♥♥ grand pianos
I think baby grands are one of the cutest instruments ever,
and just recently,
I've found a new attraction to the pianica.
They seem pree nifty :3
I ♥♥ grand pianos
I think baby grands are one of the cutest instruments ever,
and just recently,
I've found a new attraction to the pianica.
They seem pree nifty :3
![]() |
| First saw them in Nodame Cantabile |
![]() |
| Nodame in the mongoose suit, playing Rhapsody in Blue -Gershwin |
| :D I think I'm bit fanatic about Nodame cantabile |
Right now, I'm in the process of polishing up my pieces for my music exam.
It's kind of frustrating, because in my mind I know what kind of
expression and feeling I want to produce in each work,
It's kind of frustrating, because in my mind I know what kind of
expression and feeling I want to produce in each work,
but some how, I can't get into the zone to produce it.
It's kind of like, trying to draw a picture of what you dream about.
It's incredibly difficult to draw exactly what you imagine,
but it's easy to remember the impression it en-captured.
I hope you can kind of understand what I mean... O_O"
GYABO!
It's kind of like, trying to draw a picture of what you dream about.
It's incredibly difficult to draw exactly what you imagine,
but it's easy to remember the impression it en-captured.
I hope you can kind of understand what I mean... O_O"
GYABO!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.