Last weekend of July was busy busy busy!
Sat night = went to watch the school production.
Pretty good actors :] but the ending was a bit meh.
Then this morning I went to a Japanese lecture...
and it was pretty helpful.
It also delivered a slap to the face when I realised how
far below the standard my listening skills are...
I guess it's time to watch some more anime....hohoho~
Anyway, the lecture was a bit boring, so ended up drawing
Sat night = went to watch the school production.
Pretty good actors :] but the ending was a bit meh.
Then this morning I went to a Japanese lecture...
and it was pretty helpful.
It also delivered a slap to the face when I realised how
far below the standard my listening skills are...
I guess it's time to watch some more anime....hohoho~
Anyway, the lecture was a bit boring, so ended up drawing
| Thank you Eddy for drawing me the chouchou...laughs at Caf |
| FISH that is magically thinking the word "medetai" which means "auspicious" I'm so illiterate that I had to look that word up twice. Once in japanese and once in english. Fail. |
This is one of my most fav songs EVER from one of my fav old animes, HunterxHunter.
This is the opening...so nostalgic :3
Ohayou means good morning in japanese.
Translation from that 1min opening:
I tell you "good morning" again, and I fall into a dream It'll be great if we could spend the day happily The simple and obvious things like these are the easiest to lose track of A dream seen with open eyes Let's fly to a future unheard of Merry-go-Round goes My arms around your shoulder, my hand in yours Because I wanna be your lover, because I wanna be your friend I tell you "good morning" and I fall into a dream again and I'm fine with that kind of natural way-of-living.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.