Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Saturday, 25 June 2011

Mad rush

My back is aching with every turn and bend. I feel so OLD.

This morning I was stabbed and slammed with corners of boxes as I entered the fray of frantic shoppers getting their hands on crap loads of Adidas products at the Adidas warehouse sale.

One thing about being small is that you can slip past lots of people or cram in between spaces with considerable ease. However, sometimes I forget how small I am compared to others and I get shocked by their strength. Yes, I’m quite oblivious to my surroundings sometimes.

Anyway, whilst searching through the boxes, I swear somebody next to me let out a monstrous fart, which in reflex, caused me turn violently away and almost head butt an innocent middle aged lady.
I just narrowly escaped two deaths. Fast reflexes ftw.
On top of that, there was dust EVERYWHERE which made me sneeze like crazy.
Despite the mad rush, the new experience of shopping in a car park was quite fun :D!

There was so much stuff being tossed around, fortunately I got what I wanted, so I’m pretty happy.

Then I went to netball and ended the game with the feeling of being very, VERY OLD.
Being beaten by like…35+ old women has seriously hurt my pride. Missing 3 weeks of netball because of stupid VCE has destroyed my fitness level. Time to get off my lazy ass and do some exercise so I may exact my revenge next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.