Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Wednesday, 15 June 2011

mango...? nah, mangosteen



MID-YEARS ARE OVER. WOOT.

I actually can't believe half the year has already passed!

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea." Psalm 46: 1,2



"Rejoice evermore.
Pray without ceasing.
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 2 Thes 16-18


Finally after exams = mega clean up!
Ahh..finally my desk is uncluttered and free~
AND...no more tripping over stacks of textbooks and papers strewn all over my floor.

On another note~

Mangosteen is one of my fav fruits, and fyi it tastes nothing like a mango :P It has a tangy sweet flavour.
The outside is very hard and the white inside is segmented...kind of like a mandarin.


After my exams, mum brought home these pastries
which beckoned to me before I remembered to take a photo.

They were soo nice!!! T^T I wish I could make pastries like them. 


 Also...the possums came to visit again :D
Baby possum hanging onto it's mum's back

1 comment:

  1. omgomgomg i know that patisserie !
    I go there every time I have work on the afternoon
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.