Sometimes I get these moments where I look at my hand or in the mirror and think, is this really my hand? and who is that? It's really weird and sometimes I just stand there for a few seconds trying to recollect myself. When I snap out of it I usually think that I've had some sort of spastic seizure in my mind. @^@
It's not one of those self discovery things. I guess it's just like, a sudden trip of thought. When I'm in one of those moments this usually passes through my mind...
This is my hand. God made it. It's stumpy and pudgy but he still gave me the talent to play piano. Who do I serve? God the almighty Creator who loves me.
and then I'm fine. I know why I'm here and I know who I am. It's these little things that God looks out for me, making sure I do not stumble. It's the promises which one must never forget.
There were so many verses. I couldn't just pick one this time.
For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me. Psalms 31:3
The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation. 2 Samuel 22:47
In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul. Psalms 94:19
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.