Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Saturday, 3 July 2010

winter youth camp '10

:] Just came home from camp, which wasn't at a real campsite.

I love youth camps, it's a real time to just refocus, set goals and to grow and learn with others!
Plus, I climbed the '1000 steps' in the Dandenongs~ and it was raining! But didn't get sick, so it's all good.
*Must get more fit!! I saw this middle-aged asian lady climb it twice before I got up and back down =="

Anyway, just want to post up some illustrations and stuff I learned. :]

"Man can count the seeds in an apple but only God can count the apples in a seed"

yay for apples~ haha they're yum but I liked this because it reminded me how in control God is and He knows everything. And sorta like, if you plant the seed, even if it's a super tiny one, you never know how God will use it. Just have to be patient and let them grow.


'These apples' by Mystical Fox

Also, just to be content with everything and have a heart of thanksgiving to God. It's so easy to just focus on the negatives in life and start complaining. Also, to not ask of things from God for my own selfish gain. It's when I don't get these things that I complain and I forget to thank. God's will should be my will.

"But godliness with contentment is great gain" 1 Tim 6:6




Must start homework soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.