Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Tuesday, 29 June 2010

^^ I saw a full rainbow for the first time in my life! The covenant promise to never flood the earth again. It was so pretty, even though I only managed to see it in the car.


"And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh." Genesis 9: 14-15


      \_/                    \\      ii 
--(_)-- < "_)
/ \ .--.-.--. / /
V /#/
______________/(/
)\ _,--,/ .-/#/\
"\"-._.oo ' / \)/_\\
"-.___. ./____________________\
\__ | ( ) |__| |__| |
,-,\_|_|__|_____________|__,-,
| |________________________| |
L L________________________J J
'._.'._.'._.'T T________________________P P_.'._.'._.'
\ \______________________/ /
'._.'._.'._\ \____________________/ /'._.'._.'._.'
","-.______________.-","
"-._""--------""_.-"
""--------""
:3 i thought this was kind of cute~ Noah's Ark

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So. Recently my internet and home phone died. ☎
For 3 days, it felt like I was isolated from friends, esp since it's holidays. They thought that I had died or something. haha =="
But those few days of boredom made me realise how much life i waste on the computer.
It kind of put things back into perspective.
My daily life revolves around the internet, but of course I'd never stop using it, but perhaps reduce time spent.
Plus my eyesight seems to be deteriorating at alarming rates. Need new glasses soon 8]

Anyway, today was raining and cold, and for half the day I just snuggled up in bed with Sootie and read. The quietness and slow pace was much more relaxing than the boredom of staring aimlessly at the computer.
I dislike the cold. Even with my extra layer of fat, the cold still seeps in ><"

Sometimes we look for the continuous stream of fun and exciting things to do, but occasionally we should stop and remember simple pleasures in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.