I still have that song stuck in my head.
After all my time at school, I've finally bothered to watch one of the school productions, dragging all my friends with me.
It was actually pretty good ^^ Humorous, catchy and a good story line with talented actors, singers and musicians.
Next year, I wouldn't mind helping out with the stage background design. Not doing art as a vce subject is still a tiny bit disappointing.
Anyway, I love how everybody has different talents. Some are blessed more than others, and there are always those special individuals who are particularly gifted. I always wondered how things are "natural" to you. Some people are natural at sport, while others struggle and so on...
Leading up to the night was a little stressful, I realised that I never want to be an accountant or anybody that handles finances. I can already tell I'd suck at it.
But highlights~
-Poor Steph >.<~ getting spooked all the time during the walk to the uni
-Everyone eating dinner together...though everyone was kind of crammed in my little house it felt really cosy and homey
-Looking at Caf when Rapunzel debuted on stage. hahaha
It was an exciting + fun night~ Must see the production again with everyone next year ☺
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.