...then I smothered it with peanut butter. Mmmmmm~
It reminded me of a song from Primary School that I learnt from my friend:
Peanut butter, marmalade and vegemite.
♪ Toast with honey is alright,
I'll have two slices please~
♪ Toast with honey is alright,
I'll have two slices please~
I used to pop by her house in the morning, and she'd always sing it when making herself breakfast.
^^ eheheehee~ Anyway primary school was a lot of fun but in secondary a friend and I created this random chant during Japanese:
TAKOYAKI,
TAKOYAKI,
TAKOYAKI,
DAAANNNNGOO~♫!
TAKOYAKI,
TAKOYAKI,
DAAANNNNGOO~♫!
silly chant...but somehow kind of brainwashing @^@!!
Talking about songs...for some reason I realised that whenever I pass from class to class, the song I hum is always "The Entertainer" by Scott Joplin. It's been going on for years...this little tune just seems have lodged itself in my brain and reappears unconsciously.
Strange, because I've never played it before.
Side note: I also ate durian <3, a banana and drank apple juice today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.