Today we celebrated Rachel's Hens by going to High Tea at The Westin Hotel :D

It was my first experience of high tea, and it was amazing~! I loved it so much!!
I was supposed to organize a Hen's day for Rachel, but I had already planned games for Rachel and Hendrix on a Youth Fellowship night at their house. Here were some snip bits from that games night:
Guessing the object using your face
Interactive poll
Rachel and Hendrix are leaders in the youth fellowship, so it was really fun to celebrate together :)
That night I gave a message on "Am I my brother's keeper?"
That night I gave a message on "Am I my brother's keeper?"
Anyway, back to the high tea. Ruth thankfully took it upon herself to organize this, as I was starting to get stressed about organizing the actual wedding. The girls from church got together and we played games all afternoon.
The Westin High tea is $49 each with unlimited drinks (tea/coffee/whatever). I drank 5-6 cups of different types of tea and they had a nice selection :)
Ruth was my partner and we demolished our tray.
It didn't look like much at the start, but IT WAS A LOT. I think only Esther, Kristy and I actually finished all the food. The scones were amazing, seriously some of the best scones I've ever had. They were crunchy on the outside and so soft on the inside! I worked my way from the top to the bottom rungs, because that made sense to me. Sweet, savoury, sweet. But other people just ate whatever they wanted.
Carol organized games, and it ended up being pretty competitive.
Then we slowly stuffed ourselves full, chatted, laughed and settled into a food coma.
We all agreed that we should organize another one and start a women's ministry haha.
Thank God for all these beautiful sisters in Christ!
Congrats Rachel ;)















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.