I've been playing netball again this year because a coworker invited me to join her team. We play Wed nights, but on the first Sat I played against my old Northvale team. The extra strain on my ankles was bad and I had to see the foot posture clinic again T-T.
But thankfully, he fixed everything after one session!
But thankfully, he fixed everything after one session!
One night CGF had a party at Aunty Lily's house. The late night durian cream puffs and tea were amazing~
And sometime during this month, I had my first HSP (Halal snack pack). Apparently this is the new craze, so I pulled along Ellen and Ruth to a local kebab shop.
It's literally just fried chips, meat and sauce. Oh boy, clogged arteries here we come. I was so thirsty afterwards that we headed to Dessert story. It's good to hang out outside church :)
I also sent this to Cara hahaha:
Lynette made Mum some mooncake for her birthday :)
little piggies:
little piggies:
And on the 20th Brandon arranged a catch up with Damo and Aimee, who have again has been pretty AWOL! He's been doing jury duty, the poor child. It's always hard balancing a social life in health care, especially if you do shift work.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.