August is always pretty low key but quite a few catch ups occurred.
On the 6th the twins celebrated their birthday with their annual HK style BBQ :D!
I made a green tea tofu cheesecake!!
I made a green tea tofu cheesecake!!
Again I was inspired by Masterchef Australia when somebody won the invention test by making a chocolate tofu cheesecake. I thought she was going to fail miserably, but nope I was so surprised!
I liked it so much I made it again for CGF:
I liked it so much I made it again for CGF:
yum x10!!
On the 8th was Esther's birthday and I got her a beach towel from David Jones. I experienced the worst customer service ever from this old woman who totally ignored and avoided me while she was at the front desk. No other customers were around and she had just finished serving another customer...so I was like..what's up with you lady...I just want to buy this.
I almost put a complaint in, but then I was too lazy.
On the 8th was Esther's birthday and I got her a beach towel from David Jones. I experienced the worst customer service ever from this old woman who totally ignored and avoided me while she was at the front desk. No other customers were around and she had just finished serving another customer...so I was like..what's up with you lady...I just want to buy this.
I almost put a complaint in, but then I was too lazy.
On the 13th I went to celebrate a two year old's birthday! She's the daughter of a friend and she is the cutessttt kid ever! This is her pretending to sing in our choir during a practice rehearsal.
Elizabeth's last day in Melb T-T It was a cold night at prayer meeting, but we'll meet up again in Oct!
After church one day a bunch of us went to Jimmy Grants and Kyoto Cafe :) It was really nice, I think I'll have to return again one day. I realize this month is quite matcha themed:
And then I had a week where I was making poor life decisions and almost joined a gym. I realize that might sound very offensive to people who go BUT I almost joined for 18 freaking months. Thank God I snapped out of it otherwise I would've lost a lot of money by paying for it but not going. However, during that week I went to the gym three times (sah proud of my mini accomplishment) and it was great. Exercise can be sooo relaxing and even energizing by the end of it.
On the 27th I had brunch with a few of the mount peeps! I really wanted to try Huff Bagelry and Dolce House and it has been a very long time since we saw Jess. So we met up and it was such a nice catch up :)
On the 27th I had brunch with a few of the mount peeps! I really wanted to try Huff Bagelry and Dolce House and it has been a very long time since we saw Jess. So we met up and it was such a nice catch up :)
Huff Bagelry was super busy but we managed to get a table. Their bagel menu selection was long and while waiting for the others, Eddy and I tried to read some of the foreign names. There were lots of options but in the end I got the summer bagel, and man...it was soooo good! That melted cheese in the middle...*salivates*
At work, toasted sandwiches are life. So a toasted bagel was like heaven hahaha!
They were surprisingly filling as well. Eddy may have over ordered >.>"
and Jess ya cutie
Dolce house is a dessert/ice cream/gelato cafe that I follow on Instagram. They have a neat little backroom we migrated into because of the cold.
I shared a "dolshake" which is their house thickshake. It was a cookie one? I can't remember but it was great. Drinking through the cookie was a cute touch
and hello their Wynne :P











No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.