Today we had a church working bee and of course I wanted to continue working on Project Nehemiah. I had a lot of youths eager to help today, so it was time to remove the hooks and paint the board. Here is a quick before and after:
First we removed the hooks and filled the holes with filler. There were heaps of hooks, so I was immensely grateful for all the youths helping out.
Then we painted :) It was a slight nightmare controlling eager kids wanting to paint. They managed to get paint everywhere even though I took a lot of precautions. Thankfully the paint could come off the floor and bricks with a special solution.
I think we will turn it into a signboard soon :)
I'm so happy with the outcome, thank God for the harmonious team work with all the kids!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.