Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Monday, 21 September 2015

September update

This month was pretty chill. On the 8th I submitted my psychophysics essay which gave me a lot of grief because the instructions were so vague I had no idea what I was doing. As I am very behind in my blogging, I have received my marks back already and thankfully I passed! 

Recently I downloaded Alphabear which I find super cute. I love the design and game :) 


I had to screenshot this quote and send it to Joy. 


On the 19th I attended one of my student's Tamil School talent show night. It was a very interesting  experiencing another culture. He performed two Hindi songs on the piano and did some acting. It was great to watch him perform. Little kids are so fearless, it's unfortunate that so many kids become overly self-conscious and lose that. 

Anyway moving on...on the 21st the Mount group met up together for Korean BBQ. I love all the korean side dishes and wrapping the barbecued meat in lettuce. It was a cosy time and afterwards some of us went to Dessert Story and talked late into the night. 


:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.