Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Saturday, 1 August 2015

Kim's birthday

Kim is a radiography intern that I had the pleasure of working with at MMC. She's really friendly and we connected easily over our faith and hobbies. T-T I actually miss working with her heaps. 

Today she invited me to her house for dinner to celebrate her birthday. Her relative helped her cook this awesome hotpot feast. I love it when Vietnamese people invite me to their house for dinner. I dunno what it is, but when it comes to food, THEY DO IT RIGHT! Their food is just so delicious and I'm always dreaming of the next chance to eat there. 


Some of the other radiography interns came as well, so it was great catching up with them. One of them was new to hotpot so it was funny teaching her how to cook the foods. Every winter needs at least one hearty night of hotpot to be complete. 



After desserts we played the Logo game. I always thought this game was like kind of boring because like...I dunno..logos aren't that interesting to me. But it was really fun and nostalgic to remember some of the old advertising. 
I am considering getting a copy to play with people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.