After Youth Sunday service I went to Brandon's house because Chi was back in Melb and some of us gathered for a catch up. Choo recommended we get take away from a Persian place which was a fantastic idea. The food was so delicious, I love Indian curries and Persian food seems pretty similar so I enjoyed it. Jess, Kat, Damo and Aimee came along, but because a few people were late the naan bread got rubbery and cold. It was still delicious though, just quite tough. I don't remember very much, but there was a lot of laughter and I was in a lot of pain after Choo massaged my apparently tense shoulders.
Later on that night we played some games and had some meaningful catch up conversations. I was trying to learn some fingerstyle on guitar from Brandon. I kind of got it by the end of the night, though I forgot everything because I didn't practice :/
Overall it was a really nice catch up with everyone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.