I took Sherry to my traditional 1000 steps and Pie in the sky routine today.
We clearly ate more than we exercised haha
We had a really chill day walking around Olinda, I love breathing the crisp mountain air.
I bought this light globe from Lululoft and then made a terrarium for Kat's birthday.
I bought a globe for my brother as well and just added a little plant inside.
It's really simple and cute :)
It's really simple and cute :)
I bought these Lululoft earrings for my sheep at church as well. We are currently doing a sheep and shepherd program where everyone has a secret shepherd who must feed and take care of their sheep.
Sherry got pretty interested in terrariums, so I helped her make one as well.
This is the one she made, I really like the shape of the bowl.
Anyway, we bought Kat some perfume and a bag for uni. I literally walked around all of Chadstone to look for an appropriate bag. I was being terribly indecisive that day and had to text Eddy numerous times to help me sort out my thoughts. I finally chose this floral pattern, sorry for the blurriness.
I also made a Dango Daikazoku MWSC and was surprised by how much Kat liked it hahaha
I tried to put some traits in e.g. Kat is a cat-dango, Eddy and Caf are green because it's their fav colour, Heiman and Homan are the same colour because they are twins, etc.
I didn't take any photos on the night, but we had a casual dinner at Kat's house. Her mum cooked great viet food for us and I tried to learn how to make Pho, but kind of failed because the recipe instructions were difficult to follow :P
Happy 21st Katrina!
Happy 21st Katrina!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.