Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Saturday, 28 February 2015

Feb update

There were so many birthdays this month, I'm going to just lump them altogether in this post. 
Wynne and Caf celebrated their 21st in the first week of Feb so that was a pretty busy week. The week after that was Yiling's and Jen's birthday and at the end of the month was Mish's birthday. 
Now that I work full time I realized how inconvenient it is to have shops close at 5pm!! Much annoyance because I couldn't prepare any presents until the weekend. 

Anyway happy birthday to all those lovely people :) 

This is a rather sporadic post, so in no order at all here are some cool gifts I thought were worth mentioning. 


We bought Mish these awesome Gingerdead men cookie cutters :)
I usually hate morbid stuff and skeletons, but radiography has changed me. I'm not as scared of skeletons anymore and actually find this cute now. 


I ordered this tote bag from society6.com for Joy who was still overseas at the time. How awesome is it?! I don't watch Adventure time that much but I found this is cute. 


At Jen's birthday Steph made this nice Rilakkuma cake! It was really done well and made me feel like baking again. 

Anyway here is a photo of Sootie's paws. I love them because they are so soft. 


Sootie sleeps in the most retarded posture sometimes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.